Map


View Gatwick Aviation Museum in a larger map

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Letter to Mole Valley Council #2


This second letter was sent as a courtesy to Mole Valley Planning, after they had ignored my original letter. I used the second opportunity to provide them with a copy of my letter to the Secretary of State for Culture (also provided below in this blog).

TO:
Corporate Head of Planning
Andrew Bircher
planning@molevalley.gov.uk 
Mole Valley District Council
Pippbrook, Dorking, RH4 1SJ
October 12th 2011

Dear Sir,
Please find attached a copy of my previous letter to council. The letter was not acknowledged, and may not have been taken into account in decisions. I was not invited or spoken to by you or any of your staff.

My deep concern continues. I have therefore written to the Secretary of State at the Department for Culture Media and Sport [for readers of this blog it is available below]. To be open about this, I have attached that letter as well. Please could you acknowledge receipt.

As you read these letters, you will appreciate my concerns. I am concerned not only for the museum, but also the impact on the health of Mr Vallance. I urge you to think again and can we bring in some common sense here at this stage. If you would like to speak to me, or meet me, I am willing of course. We could also visit the site.

Sincerely,
     SIGNATURE
Howard Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment